Terms and Conditions of Sale
1. Welcome to MaritzART
- Welcome to our website, MaritzART. We provide beautiful Maritz Laubscher original oil paintings as well as state-of-the-art Nguni products with a simple purchase and delivery process, and a superior customer-friendly service and support centre.
- We try to ensure that all product details, descriptions and prices on our Website are accurate.
- We have tried to describe and display our products as accurately as possible on our Website. However computer monitors vary, and your computer monitor may display the colours of items differently to how they actually appear on an item.
- We do not warrant that the descriptions and information provided on our website are accurate or free of errors or omissions.
- Please also note that sizes, measurements, and weight are approximate in number.
- Orders will only be sent to you when we have received cleared payment by Payfast or an EFT.
- PayFast processes credit card payments / EFT payments in a secure SSL environment. This ensures the security of your personal and banking information.
- If you don’t feel comfortable using an online payment system, you may also choose to pay by an EFT. You are welcome to contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will gladly share our banking details with you, for an EFT payment. We encourage you to send us your Proof of Payment via an email. As soon as the money reflects in our account, your order will be dispatched. Please note – if your EFT payment has not been received within 7 working days, your order will expire.
- Your order will only be dispatched if paid in full.
3. Delivery within the borders of South Africa
- We offer free delivery within the borders of South Africa for all purchases over R 4000.
- All orders placed in South Africa over R4000 qualify for free delivery, and orders under the value of R4000 will cost as little as R99 to deliver nationwide. As soon as you’ve paid this delivery cost via an EFT, we will send you your parcel.
- Orders placed outside of the South African borders will receive a quotation on the delivery of goods.
- We use The Courier Guy as our delivery partner. As soon as we have despatched your parcel, we will send you your waybill number, and then you can track your parcel delivery on https://www.thecourierguy.co.za/tracking_home.php
- The delivery time in South Africa ranges between 1 – 3 days, depending on whether the stipulated delivery address is in a main centre or an outlying area.
- Your Order will only be delivered to a valid address in South Africa, on business days, between 08h00 and 16h00. You, or the person accepting the delivery on your behalf, may be requested to produce identification for security purposes.
4. International shipping
- We can arrange international shipping on your behalf at an additional charge, through our shipping partners, or you can arrange this at your own expense through your preferred shipping partner.
- If you want an estimated quote before ordering and paying for a product, you are welcome to contact us on email@example.com.
5. Custom Orders
- A 50% deposit is required on all custom orders, before manufacturing begins. The balance becomes due on completion and before dispatch.
- Ownership remains with MaritzART until full payment is made.
- No returns will be allowed on Custom Orders, unless there is a manufacturing defect.
- Cancellation of the order whilst completing the manufacturing will result in the loss of the paid deposit.
6. Minimum Age
- Users under the age of 18 may only use this website under the supervision of a parent or legal guardian.
7. Refunds and Returns
9. Changes to our Terms and Conditions
- You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at this page.
- We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check our website periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to our website or the Service following the posting of any changes to these Terms of Service constitutes acceptance of those changes.